Friday, October 26, 2012

Dr. Danny Comeau joins our practice in Saint John



Dr. Danny Comeau hails from a small community named Napan, just outside of the city of Miramichi, New Brunswick. After high school he attended the University of New Brunswick and obtained a honors degree in Biology-Chemistry. 

In his early days he was being groomed to work on computer aided drug design projects, one of the most advanced processes in the pharmacology field. However, in the final year of his program he realized that in many cases modern drugs and medications do nothing to relieve the actual cause of a problem, even though they do a fantastic job of relieving the symptoms.

Given this new perspective he set fourth on a path to find a profession that would allow him to get to the root of the problems that he had studied. Chiropractic was that Profession. Once completing his B.Sc. degree, Dr. Danny set fourth to attend chiropractic college

After attending the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College in Toronto, Ontario, for four additional years on top of his B.Sc., and graduating he moved home to the east coast city of Saint John, New Brunswick. 

Dr. Danny currently practices out of the office of The Town Chiropractor, located at 9 Somerset St.  From this office he works to guide as many patients as possible down the path of a pain free, and more importantly, high functioning lifestyle.

To make an appointment with Dr. Danny Comeau, please call the office at 652-5222.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

After looking into a few of the blog posts on your web page, I honestly appreciate your way of blogging.
I book-marked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back soon.

Take a look at my web site too and let me know what you think.


my blog :: retro soda pop machine

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I
provide credit and sources back to your website? My blog is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you provide here.
Please let me know if this alright with you. Many thanks!



Stop by my webpage create coupons

Victory Rehab said...

Good post. Congratulations on expanding your chiropractic team!

Anonymous said...

cheap louis vuitton handbags
Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post
seem to be running off the screen in Firefox.
I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to let you know.
The layout look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.
Many thanks